Monday, September 14, 2015

Frame-0018 (Collection) A Re-Do of an Oldie.


Hi Everyone,

So like I said yesterday I am cleaning out some files. Well I came across a set of 5 frames that I made and never posted... well, sort of never posted.  I posted just one in the collection as a Christmas Frame. It was back in December of 2014 and I only posted that one because the others weren't holiday themed and I just didn't think I should.

So today I decided it was a good time to post them, but I really liked the concept of the frames and how I designed them, so I decided to make some more and do a few in some fall colors because it's that season, so why not?

So this collection of 5 frames is now a collection of 12!! I tried to go with different color and style variations so they can be used for the seasons or for anything really.

I decided to share these as PNG files and so I put them all together in a .rar file. I just think that made more sense than posting the collections in two different formats right?  So as always... Free to Use... colorize, add, subtract, share... whatever you want. But again, as always, I only ask you leave my link on the frame layer if you share. It's very little to ask right?

Each Frame is it's own individual file with just the one layer. Below is a sample of what the 12 frames look like. They look much better in their actual size but to save space I shrunk the sample down some.




Thanks for looking!
Jaided Dreamah

No comments:

Post a Comment