Monday, September 14, 2015

Frame-0017 Collection

©Carolee Jones

So I have been going through my files and cleaning stuff out. I have a ton of projects that I started and never completed. Some of them I found interesting enough to hold onto in case one day I think I can do something with them. 

This collection of frames were made in 2008.... so they are pretty old and their style will reflect that. Nothing super cool or funky, but I thought I would share them. You can feel free to do whatever you want to them. Colorize, add, subtract... etc. 

I put them all in one file as layers. I X'd out most of the layers because it made the files a bit smaller. I was pretty surprised to discover that PSD files are much bigger than PSP files. Not sure why that is. Anyway... I just wanted to toss these up in case anyone was interested. I plan on adding more old files over the next few days.... so keep and eye out for updates. 

This is what the file looks like : 

Nine Frames in all, each on their own layer.

This is just to give you a close up idea of how they look.


To Download this collection of Frames in PSP Format... Click Here!
To Download this collection of Frames in PSD Format... Click Here!

As always... Free to use... blah blah blah.... Just don't claim them as your own, and please leave the Designed by layer in tact. Have fun!

Jaided

No comments:

Post a Comment