Sunday, July 19, 2015

Tag Back-0001 and Tag Back-0002 - Spotty

Sample using Tag Back 0001
©Keith Garvey
Available for Purchase at : http://garv-girlspsptubes.pinnaclecart.com/

Sample using Tag Back 0002



Way back when... tag backs used to be pretty popular. They were cool to have on hand and sometimes they would inspire the tag design. I have a bunch of them stored in my archives. They lost favor because people wanted to create their own tag start to finish. So I decided to bring them back in a way... only make them customizable! In my above example, I changed the background paper from Red and Black (Which comes in the file) to Purple and Black to suit my tag.  So you can play around with it to get what you want... and so it is still your own design. You can even use the back paper that comes with it as a template to add your own paper for a whole other look.

Each file comes with a few layers to play around with.  Now I use PSP 9.0 and I am not sure how it works in other programs, but when I find a combination I like, I choose “Edit” then “Copy Merged” and then start a new image. This way the layers stay in tact as intended to play with again next time. 

Edit - Copy Merged

Layers for Tag Back 0001
Layers for Tag Back 0002



Download Tag Back-0001 in PSD Format
Download Tag Back-0002 in PSD Format
Download Tag Back-0001 in PSP Format
Download Tag Back-0002 in PSP Format



Have fun!
Jaided Dreamah

1 comment: