Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Tempting Template-0013


Artwork : ©Karen Middleton
Previously available from the now defunct CILM

I dunno... I wanted to make something new, but I kind of don't think this feels really new. I seem to always lean to lace and when it's black lace I gotta go red. I had a different idea, but settled on this. So... here you go! Have fun with it and change whatever etc.

Feel free to share it if you want, just leave the design layer in tact and don't claim it as your own. Thank you for looking!


This is what the template looks like (without the designed by layer).  This template has 9 workable layers for you to play around with. I like to keep things on separate layers to give you the chance to change colors and textures etc.  I always hated it when the ribbons had the screws or staples merged because if I changed the ribbon color it would change the screw color too. So that's why I keep it separate for you. Customize!

I use Paint Shop Pro 9.0 and this shows you what I do to change color of the layers. It's so easy and gives you so many choices.





Have fun!
Jaided Dreamah

1 comment: