Friday, May 29, 2015

Where have I been?

So it seems life has lots of twists and turns. That can be good, but it can also be bad. The thing is tho, it's just the way it is. How can you appreciate the good if you've never known bad right?

I won't get into it, but I have been sick the last couple of months. I've been having tests and Doctor appointments and hopefully soon they will figure out what is wrong with me and fix it. Fingers crossed!

But I did manage to get some good.... no, GREAT memories in. I traveled back home to Massachusetts and New Hampshire to catch up with some family and friends. I haven't been back home in five years. It amazes me how much things can change. Even tho I was ill, I managed to have some amazing times and created so many new memories.

I will be back on track soon... I'll see you then!!

No comments:

Post a Comment