Sunday, March 1, 2015

Frame-0014 - Spring Lace Collection





Earlier today I posted a St. Patrick's Day Template and said it started as a frame. Well I wasn't ready to walk away from creating, so I whipped up 4 frames using the lace center from the template I mentioned. I love versatility! I used flowers and bits and bobs I had saved over the years to add a little something, but the frames were made by me and I made the ribbon on the lilac set.






This Template comes in 4 Layers as shown above. The frames do not have a shadow on them, but I had to add one so you could see the white frame better. When you download the pack you won't see the white frame part because... well... it's white against white. I hope you enjoy them. As always... Free to use... do what you want with them or to them... just don't claim them as your own and if you share, please leave my design layer in tact. Easy Peasy!




Enjoy, Create, Dream!
Jaided

No comments:

Post a Comment