Saturday, August 15, 2015

Frame-0015 - Fun Circle


ARTWORK : ©Arthur Crowe
AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE AT : http://www.arthurcrowesfactory.com/store/


I felt like this page needed a little update. I try and do one at least once a month. This one is a little one. It's a simple but fun frame to play around with. Free to use of course.... and you can do whatever you want to it as well as share it. All I ask is that you don't claim it as your own and you leave the designed by layer in tact. That's fair right?

So there you go! Enjoy!

Oh... I am working on a simple scrap flower tutorial that anyone can do.... we'll see if I ever get it done. I'm so bad!





This is a simple one layer frame. Play around with it and try different fills etc. Thanks for checking it out. :)



Enjoy, Create, Dream!
Jaided

No comments:

Post a Comment