Friday, December 12, 2014

FTU Mermaid Tube by Greg Shellmer


Artwork : ©Greg Shellmer

I’ve known Greg for roughly 37 years. I have always loved his work. I have watched his skills grow from great pencil sketches to amazing color works. He has drawn quite a few images for me over the years that I really love. I have been trying to talk him into making some tubes to share and someday sell for eons. Just recently he decided to give it a try and this is the first tube he is offering.

His designs are hand drawn and then scanned. I then take the image and tube it up to the best of my ability. He is offering this tube free to use for personal use only. He already has another great tube in the works if this one does well. So please leave comments and let him know what you think. Also, if you create anything, please feel free to send them to me in email and I will post them on the blog. (dreamah.designs@gmail.com)

Terms of Use are pretty basic.

Free to use, Personal Use Only. No commercial use is allowed.
Do not share or add as part of a collection.  Refer friends to the blog to download.
Do not claim as your own.
Include the attached copyright on any tag or creation you make.
You can animate, but no color changes at this time.

Shown in a much smaller size than actual tube.

This tube comes in 3 workable layers and includes the copyright information.
Mermaid with Shell Bra, Starfish Bra and R Rated Version.

Please go like his Facebook Page and let him know what you think of this tube, and also share with him any designs you create. 



Have fun!
Jaided Dreamah




A great tag made by Becca Wolfe. Thanks Becca!!

2 comments:

  1. His work is wonderful. I am a mermaid fan and am thrilled to add to my collection. I hope he continues to offer tubes of his wonderful work. Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete