Saturday, December 13, 2014

Angelic-ish tube by Greg Shellmer


Artwork : ©Greg Shellmer

Well here is another tube from Greg.  It's a little different than the Mermaid. I called this one "Angelic-ish" because of the horns on the halo, so I thought that was the best description. 

This image was hand drawn and then scanned and sent to me. I then tubed it up and because a lot of groups etc are strict on the rules of nudity I digitally added some clothes. The tube comes with the original in tact. So the one with the corset is a collaboration of both Greg and I. 

Please leave a comment and let us know what you think. Also please go check out and like Greg's Art Page on Facebook.

Also, if you create anything, please feel free to send them to me in email and I will post them on the blog. (dreamah.designs@gmail.com)

Terms of Use are pretty basic.

Free to use, Personal Use Only. No commercial use is allowed.
Do not share or add as part of a collection.  Refer friends to the blog to download.
Do not claim as your own.
Include the attached copyright on any tag or creation you make.
You can animate, but no color changes at this time.



This tube comes with 2 layers.



Have fun!
Jaided Dreamah

1 comment: