Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Goth Girl by Greg Shellmer


Artwork : ©Greg Shellmer

I haven't had a chance yet to hear back from Greg on what he wanted this one called. So I named it simply Goth Girl. Ok... maybe I should have waited to hear back from him, but I wanted to get it posted and shared. So I can always edit the name later. :)

I asked Greg to try a goth type image with a skull somewhere and this is what he came up with. I loved working with it. I haven't liked many of my tags lately, but the one I made for this tube is one that I actually felt was creative,... for me anyway.

Please leave a comment and let us know what you think. Also please go check out and like Greg's Art Page on Facebook.

Also, if you create anything, please feel free to send them to me in email and I will post them on the blog. (dreamah.designs@gmail.com)

Terms of Use are pretty basic.

Free to use, Personal Use Only. No commercial use is allowed.
Do not share or add as part of a collection.  Refer friends to the blog to download.
Do not claim as your own.
Include the attached copyright on any tag or creation you make.
You can animate, but no color changes at this time.

This tube comes with 1 workable layer.



Have fun!
Jaided Dreamah

2 comments:

  1. Sexy Angel with options -- Awesome!!!! Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dark and sexy -- YES!!!! Love this!!!! Thank you so much!!

    ReplyDelete