Thursday, December 18, 2014

Frame-0012 - Christmas


Artwork : ©Keith Garvey
Available for Purchase at : http://garv-girlspsptubes.pinnaclecart.com/

I don't usually make Christmas stuff.... but for some reason I have been this year. It's been kind of fun to feel festive. I will also be offering versions of this frame in other variations that are not Christmas themed. I hope to get those uploaded tomorrow or by the end of the weekend. I have been feeling creative so why not? I think this is a pretty cool frame. I personally prefer it without the snowman.

The Christmas Tree is an accent I offered up last week or so... Check it out in the Accents section. I hope you enjoy!
Two Frames, one with Snowman, one without.

Close Up Showing Detail


This frame comes with two usable layers.



Have fun!
Jaided Dreamah

No comments:

Post a Comment