Friday, February 27, 2015

Frame-0013 - Shamrock Lace (Ironic)




Oh Boy! Where do I start this post? It's been awhile since I have posted anything new on the blog. I have created some stuff, but nothing I feel is worthy of posting and sharing.  The truth is I really just feel like I am in a creative slump. So I made this lace shamrock frame and figured I would share it for anyone who would like to use it. All made from scratch. I hope someone can make something fun with it.


This file comes in 2 workable layers. One layer is just the white lace which looks nice by itself as an accent or even as a frame. It comes with a green under lace layer which you can colorize or add a pattern etc to it. In the sample at the head of this page shows the variety you can create. 

Download Frame-0013 in PSD Format Here.
Download Frame-0013 in PSP Format Here.



Create, Enjoy…. Dream!
Jaided Dreamah


No comments:

Post a Comment