Friday, August 8, 2014

Frame-0011 - Versatility








Artwork : ©Elias Chatzoudis - http://www.elias-design.gr/
Available for Purchase at : http://www.eliasartshop.com/

So… I had an idea in my mind for a frame. So I started to do some doodling and the result ended up nothing close to what I started out doing. But that’s how it goes sometimes. I like it when my brain just goes in it’s own direction. I have to be honest, I am pretty impressed by this one. Sure it is simple in it’s own right, but this was made 100% from scratch. No Preset shapes etc… all hand drawn with my mouse. The flower cluster in this frame is tubed from a picture from my own garden. The ribbon was also hand drawn as well.

Now another thing I really like about this frame is that I left everything on it’s own layer. This gives you a ton of options to play around with. This is why I made up 3 samples to show off this frame because you aren’t stuck with the way I set it up. You can move things around… or colorize.  You have a darker frame and a lighter frame to use. Great for colorizing bold or mild colors. I also gave you two black frame fills. One covers the whole back of the frame and the other leaves you an edge. The possibilities are endless. Lots of freedom.

Colorizing in PSP is simple. Simply click on ADJUST - HUE AND SATURATION - COLORIZE and play around with the settings.

Oh… and please feel free to snag the samples if you want. They are larger sized if you click on them. J

I hope you like this frame.


This Frame comes with 6 individual layer options. 



Have fun creating!
Jaided Dreamah

No comments:

Post a Comment