Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Frame-0016 - Candy Love


ARTWORK : ©Arthur Crowe
AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE AT : http://www.arthurcrowesfactory.com/store/


So I have been trying some new things lately. I am trying to get some new skills under my belt so I can make something fresh. Today I made the curly ribbon you see on the frame and from there it evolved into the frame I am sharing with you today. Now I bought AV Bros plug-in a few years ago to be able to make ribbons etc, but honestly that plug-in overwhelms me and I have never been overly successful in creating variety. So I decided to try Adobe Illustrator. It scares the heck out of me because it is so different. So I made the ribbon in Illustrator and then did everything else in PSP. LOL  Cuz that's what I am comfortable with.  SO... I am offering up this frame. I think it's a fun one... I also whipped up a bunch of extras that you can snag if you want. You can find them all in My Fotki Album "The Snag Shack" You'll find a bunch of snags there. Feel free to check them all out.

So I am offering this frame as a simple png file... so all you need to do is right click on it and choose "Save As" or whatever option your browser gives you. Please feel free to share it and colorize it... whatever you want... All I ask is that you don't claim it as your own... and maybe recommend people come check out my blog. Not necessary... but why not?  Enjoy!








Enjoy, Create, Dream!
Jaided

No comments:

Post a Comment