Sunday, August 23, 2015

Butterflies Are Free - Template-0014

©Caron Vinson

I have no idea why I seem to make more templates than anything else. Believe it or not, this started as a frame and then ended up as a template. I never know where I am going until I get there.

In my sample above, I rotated the two side frames, so the sample is slightly different than the actual template for that reason as well as the color change to all the middle frames. I just wanted to show that you can use variations of the pieces.

The template itself has 10 individual layers to work with. This way you can make changes to each piece as you wish.



As always… my stuff is always FTU (Free to use). I have no problem with you sharing, all I ask is that you don’t claim it as your own and please leave my “Designed By” layer in tact so that others can visit my blog.  Fair enough right?
You can download this sample and use as a tag back.
Just click on it and open it full size. It is in png format
.



I actually made this tag first. I took my dog Zoey to the lake on the old Air Force Base and got some amazing shots. So I was going to use this as my sample, but I realized I did a lot of changing to the template and it didn’t look like the sample so much. So I decided to make the Caron Vinson tag as well. But I have to be honest, I am very partial to the one of my baby. J

Have fun!
Jaided Dreamah

No comments:

Post a Comment