Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Bling-0001 & Bling-0002 - Doodle Bling Anyone?



I know this style of bling is old fashioned, but I am an old fashioned kind of girl. Well… Truth is I am relearning a lot of the stuff I forgot over my 5 year break. I still like this kind of bling to be honest. I don’t work much with animation anymore since most of my time is spent on Facebook and they don’t allow gifs… well they do, but I haven’t figured it out yet, and from what I have seen, if you upload anything it becomes public domain. So basically… I just don’t do much animating anymore.

I still love it tho… and I am trying to get myself motivated to do some more. I used to be pretty good at it way back when…

So here is what I have for you today. I made a doodle bling! Two birds.. one stone. LOL. 
I am also offering a psp file so you can colorize the bling to suit your taste and match your tag etc.


Example with black background so you can see it clearer.

You can download the bling above with a transparent background in GIF format by clicking here.


So…. as you know, I like to give the option of colorizing.
So I made this “Bling Doodle” in a colorizing format in a PSP file.  There are 5 layers to this doodle.  There are many ways you could colorize it, but I always tend to go for the (as I always say) ADJUSTHUE AND SATURATION COLORIZE way. Click on each layer one at a time and just colorize each layer as is… and now you have a colored bling doodle.




Create, Enjoy…. Dream!
Jaided Dreamah

1 comment:

  1. I like these kinds of bling too. I lost most of mine. This brings back memories --- thank you!!!!

    ReplyDelete