Thursday, April 3, 2014

CDO April Bonus Pinuptoons Extras

©Pinuptoons available at CDO
When I saw this PinupToons April Bonus at Creative Design Outlet (CDO) I knew I had to have it!  It's so stinking adorable!!   As soon as it came in email I wanted to create something with it.  It was a challenge for me. I just couldn't decide what I wanted to do.

I made a frame using 3 different preset shapes. I used some various patterns to fill the frame... then some colorizing. Added some doodles etc, etc and finally after a few hours of trying to get it just right, I figured it looked good enough. I am pretty pleased with it.

So I made a couple of "Extras" you can snag if you so desire.
Isn't this the cutest tube?

These snags are larger and in png format with a transparent background.
Click on the image and save it that way.



04/03/2014 - Pinuptoons - Choose Happy photo Choose-Happy_put_j4dd_zpsc30cb8f6.png
Choose Happy
04/03/2014 - Pinuptoons - Thank You photo thank-you_put_j4dd_zps2dfff979.png
Thank You
04/03/2014 - Pinuptoons - Happy Birthday photo happy-birthday_put_j4dd_zps5670ac60.png
Happy Birthday
04/03/2014 - Pinuptoons - Good Morning photo Good-Morning_put_j4dd_zps11a69430.png
Good Morning


Jaided Dreamah


No comments:

Post a Comment