Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Busy, Busy, Busy!!

Hi everyone! I haven't been creating for a little while now. My PC has been taken apart and moved. Sounds simple, but I had to break down my behemoth of a desk. I had to enlist some help. That all worked out well, but when I moved my modem and router out of the living room and into the computer room the Hopper DVR stopped working. I had to choose TV or PC. I have my iPad so I chose TV. Now I have to wait a week for a wireless adapter to arrive so I can have internet on my PC. 

The best reason why I was offline is because three of my best friends for the last 36 years drove 7 hours up to see me for the weekend. This involved a ton of preparing and organizing. What an amazing weekend we had!! I love my girls so much. 

We spent a day in Canada... 2 of the girls went zip lining. Crazy!! Then we had a Princess party and then a BBQ. I was exhausted!!! Exhausted but happily so. So as soon as my wireless comes in and I can get back on the PC I will be creating again.

It's pretty cool that we have all been best friends for decades. It's also pretty cool that they would spend 7 hours cramped in together just to spend a weekend. But that is the kind of friendship we have.

When we are all together it's like we are kids again. We all know each other so well that we can be ourselves and know that no one is judging anyone.

I treasure these girls... each and every one. So it was worth all the anticipation.

I will be back!!






Create, Enjoy…. Dream!
Jaided Dreamah

No comments:

Post a Comment