Monday, March 31, 2014

Colorizing Flower and Flower Pack.


Scrap Flower Pack Sample
Happy Monday Everyone!
I hope you all had a great weekend!

I had written a tutorial years ago showing how you could make pretty flowers in Paint Shop Pro without using any filters.  Well I revisited that tutorial this weekend.  I hope to rewrite it and share it with you all at a later date.




 In the meantime,  I made up some new flowers using the tut, but with different options and styles.  I made a pack of 4 flowers that you can feel free to download and use.

Download Accents-0003 - Flower Pack in PSP Format.
Download Accents-0003 - Flower Pack in PSD Format


Colorize Flower Sample
showing Layers.
But I also made up a file that you can use to colorize and make your own. I like sharing things that you can customize yourself to suit your needs. Options are a good thing!

There are 4 layers that you can colorize in any combo you want. There are a ton of options. I have also made flowers with this template using patterns. So you have lots of freedom to create with this and match your tag themes.




Sample Using a Pattern with
the Colorize Template. (This flower
is in png format, so you can click, save
and use.)
You can play around with the brightness of each layer as well.  Just go nuts!  Have fun!!!

Download Accents-0004 - Colorize Flower in PSP Format.
Download Accents-0004 - Colorize Flower in PSD Format.

I will be uploading some very old things I made years ago. A couple of templates, flowers etc... So keep an eye out for those.



Well get creating!
Jaided Dreamah


No comments:

Post a Comment